With MHA Caves Wealth being an Associate Firm, this publicly aligns our firm with the Personal Finance Society (PFS), the largest professional body for the financial planning sector.
Associate Firms voluntarily demonstrate the adoption of the professional standards set by the Personal Finance Society enabling us to stand tall behind a culture that places clients and staff at its heart.
Associate Firms enjoy a close association with the PFS, as we, and they, strive to build public trust in financial services and elevate the importance and value of financial wellbeing through regulated personal finance and Investment advice.
A Shared Vision
As individuals and firms, we have the power to build confidence in our services and earn the trust of our clients; but it is only by uniting behind a shared vision that we can influence the future direction and trust of our sector.
The Personal Finance Society is part of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII); whose purpose is driven by their Royal Charter commitment, to secure and justify the confidence of the public in our profession.
This is done by:
- Raising professional standards through knowledge, development, and good practice sharing
- PFS members commitment to a code of professional ethics, behaviour, and culture
- Engaging with regulators and policymakers to improve outcomes for consumers
MHA Caves Wealth commits to the eight core principles of being an associate firm:
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency
- Demonstrate integrity, probity, and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics & conduct
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law
- To invest in our people by funding a policy of ongoing training and professional development
- Operating a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both our staff and clients
- Operating a policy of corporate social responsibility
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes
Members of the PFS are also expected to meet certain professional standards as outlined in the Code of Ethics. This Code sets down the principles which all members should follow in the course of their professional duties, and as such, are required to;
Comply with the Code and all relevant laws and regulations
- Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity
- Act in the best interests of each client
- Provide a high standard of service
- Treat people fairly regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity; marriage and civil partnership; race; religion and belief; sex; and sexual orientation