MHA Caves Wealth provide expert, independent wealth management advice for individuals and their businesses. We believe that, whatever your age and circumstances, you are more likely to achieve your personal and business financial goals if you use an independent financial adviser (IFA).
Our advisers liaise with you to first establish your financial objectives and, working closely with your usual MHA contact, suggest a comprehensive wealth management strategy tailored to your specific risk tolerances and investment objectives.
Personal Financial Planning
Our Chartered Financial Planners will work with you to both protect and grow your personal wealth by:
- Working on tax-efficient pension planning for you and your business, including SIPPs (self-invested personal pension), SSASs (small self-administered pension schemes) and annuities.
- Arranging your finances to make the most of tax-planning opportunities, including ISAs, VCTs and EISs.
- Getting to know your risk profile, so we can manage investments in line with it.
- Helping you to achieve a balance of income and capital growth in retirement, tax-efficiently.
- Cascading wealth down the generations through structured inheritance tax planning.
- Using Trusts to protect and preserve wealth (where appropriate)
Tax-efficiency is integral to prudent wealth management, and we can work with you to identify any means of making your affairs more tax-efficient. We could, for example:
- Adjust your pension contributions
- Shelter large amounts of interest or dividend income from tax
- Advise on an exit strategy if you are considering selling your business or retiring
- Optimise and protect borrowings
Business Financial Planning
Our Chartered Financial Planners can also advise on financial planning for businesses, focussing on:
- Workplace pensions and meeting your auto-enrolment obligations as an employer.
- Other tax-efficient company pension arrangements (including SSASs, stakeholder, employee, directors, SIPPs, and so on).
- Ensuring your employee benefits scheme is cost-effective for your business and valued by your employees.
- Protecting your business should a key individual leave or be unable to continue working.
- Buying business premises
How our wealth management services can help you
- Investing: choosing a strategy and investments that are suited to your objectives and timescales.
- Pensions: helping you to build up enough wealth to enjoy a comfortable retirement.
- Income in retirement: delivering the sustainable income you need, tax-efficiently.
- Lifestyle protection: financial security for you, your family and your business should the worst happen.
- Inheritance tax planning: helping you pass on as much of your wealth as possible.
- Paying for long-term care: the specialist advice you need to make the right decision.
- Workplace pensions and employee benefits: including making sure you fulfil your auto-enrolment duties.
The value of an investment and the income generated from it can go down as well as up, and is not guaranteed, therefore you may not get back the amount originally invested